- (1) – CLP1013e UHF 1 Channel Radio
- (1) – Standard Li-Ion Battery BT90 1800 mAh3
- (1) – HKPN4008 Single Unit Charging Tray
- (1) – PMLN8077 Swivel Earpiece with In-Line Push to Talk Mic
- (1) – Belt Clip
- (1) – Owners Manual
- (1) – 2 Year Warranty
- Motorola CLP Series Data Sheet
- Motorola CLP Series Two-Way Radio User Guide
- UHF Analog Only
- 1 Watt
- 1 Channel
- Custom Programming Available
- The most compact and lightweight radio on the market
- Simple, sleek and contemporary design
- Operates on 99 UHF exclusive business frequencies
- Menu button with voice driven menu
- Meets MIL-SPEC 810 & IP54 specifications for demanding environment
- Smart status glow to indicate active channel, radio transmit & receive, scan and battery status
- 12-18 Hours of battery life
- Antimicrobial Housing*
- Escalate Call
- Channel Scan
- Industry leading 2 year replacement warranty
- 6 call tones
- 15 volume levels
- Customer programming software (CPS)
MOTOROLA CLPE STYLISH, COMPACT AND DURABLE DESIGN A sleek design, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. IP54 and Military Standard 810H rated to survive dust, water, vibration, shock and temperature extremes.
LARGE PTT BUTTON Centrally located for easy use without the need to look at the radio.
SMART STATUS GLOW RING The glow ring around the PTT button indicates active channel, radio transmit & receive, scan, volume level and battery level, making radio status checks easy and intuitive.
UP TO 18 HOUR BATTERY LIFE Power through a full shift with up to 18 hours of battery life from a full charge. AUDIO, CARRY, AND CHARGING ACCESSORIES Compliment your workstyle with a variety of accessories exclusively designed for the CLP Series.
ESCALATE CALL Initiate an important call or alert users on another channel to immediately communicate a message in high-risk situations, keeping your teams and assets safer when an incident occurs.
VOICE GUIDED NAVIGATION Help your staff to easily learn the system with voice guided menus. The CLP allows you to use pre-defined voice prompts for your channels or add custom voice prompts to help your staff identify the channel they should be using.