- (1) – CP185 UHF or VHF Analog 16 Channel Radio
- (1) – PMNN4476A Standard Li-Ion Battery 1750 mAh
- (1) – PMPN4132A Standard Charger (90 Minute Rapid Rate)
- (1) – HLN9844 2” Belt Clip
- (1) – (1) – PMAE4016 UHF/NAD6502AR VHF Standard Whip Antenna
- (1) – Owners Manual
- (1) – 2 Year Warranty
- Motorola CP185 Series Data Sheet
- Motorola CP185 Quick Reference Guide
- 16 Channel UHF or VHF Analog Models
- Built-in Simple Voice Scrambling
- Internal VOX - 12.5 kHz only Channel Spacing
- Companding-Expanding (X-Pand™)
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Display
- 16 Channels
- 2 Programmable Side Buttons
- 3 Programmable Front Buttons
- Front Panel Feature and Button Configuring Mode
- Battery Saver
- Normal and Priority Scan (1 List)
- Multi-Channel Capability
- High Power
- Talkaround Capability
- Ergonomically Designed
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Low Battery Alert
- Receive Only Channel - MDC 1200/Quick Call II/DTMF Signalling (Signalling models only)
- Backlight - Reverse Burst
- Channel Alias - Scrambling Code Select
- Channel Scan - Scrambling On/Off
- Keypad Lock - Squelch Level
- Monitor - Sticky Monitor
- Nuisance Channel Delete - TPL/DPL Enable
- Power Level - Volume Set
- Repeater / Talkaround - VOX On / Off
- 2 Year warranty
Ideal for schools, retail and hospitality businesses, service and manufacturing industries, the Motorola CP185 brings you a robust two-way radio solution.
EASY-TO-HANDLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT
Voice activated (VOX) ready for hands-free communication lets users focus on the job at hand improving safety and efficiency. The programmable buttons, five for the LKP model and two for the NKP model, enable easy, one-touch access for up to 10 user-selected features.
Enhance your privacy with built-in simple voice scrambling and utilize the Remote Inhibit feature, using MDC1200 Signaling, for deactivation of lost or stolen radios.
16 channels support communication for all your employees even for larger retailers. The CP185 supports MDC, DTMF and QC-II signaling, delivering usability features such as caller ID and call alert.
COMMUNICATE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Increase your coverage with repeater capability or use the Talkaround feature, which enables communication even when a repeater is not being used. Tighter audio specifications like the -70 dB adjacent channel selectivity provides enhanced rejection of interference from strong signals on adjacent channels so your message can get through clearly.
STAY POWERED FOR THE ENTIRE SHIFT
A Li-Ion battery provides up to 11 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) of battery life at high power to meet the demands of your employee’s work shift. A high-capacity battery option is also available. The high power option, 5 watt (VHF) / 4 watt (UHF), with adjustable power levels help extend battery life. A rapid-rate drop-in charger can charge the radios in less than three hours.
VERSATILE ACCESSORY PORTFOLIO
The CP185 portables offer a wide range of Motorola Original® audio, energy and carrying accessories as well as Mag One™ audio accessories, providing an affordable option for light duty radio users.