- (1) – DTR700 900 MHz Digital Radio
- (1) – PMNN4578A High Capacity Li-Ion Battery 2300 mAh
- (1) – PMLN4468A Single Unit Charging Tray and Adapter
- (1) – PMLN7939A Swivel Belt Holster
- (1) – PMAF4024A Whip Antenna
- (1) – Owners Manual
- (1) – 2 Year Warranty
- Motorola DTR Series Data Sheet
- Slim rugged design Compact and IP54 rated. A durable design meets U.S. Military 810G standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature extremes – so it will operate in the harshest working conditions.
- Prominent functional keys Prominent front panel keypad allows user to easily navigate through the intuitive menu and makes key selection quick and easy.
- Group privacy options By setting up your radio fleet with a unique 4-digit Radio Profile ID number, you can assure communications without interference. To achieve the highest level of privacy you may create a Private Group.
- Flexible call options The DTR series is equipped with call options that accommodate the unique needs of different business operations.
- Private Reply allows users to instantly communicate one to one privately after a group transmission is over.
- Call All Available is a group transmission across all channels, to all radios that are not engaged on a call. All replies are heard by the entire group.
- Page All Available is a one-way group announcement across all channels, to all radios that are not engaged on a call. Any replies are private.
- Direct Call allows users to easily reach a specific individual, enabling instant communication.
- Instant Mute allows user to immediately silence the radio.Wide area coverage
- Antimicrobial Housing Properties The radio housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that prevent growth of mold and germs* resulting in devices that are stain and odor resistant.
- One Touch Access Use a single button to access pre-program Call Functions.
Motorola’s DTR series radios are now more reliable than ever – enabling interference free, private communications to help your team stay focused while keeping communications private.
With its slim, rugged design the DTR700 digital two-way radio is equipped with 50 channel capacity. It is IP54 rated and operates at 900 MHz. A full-graphic color display and intuitive navigation menu helps you quickly locate all radio features. The DTR700 offers flexible communication options, including Digital One-to-One Calling and Digital One-to-Many Calling. The DTR700 also provides great coverage, long battery life and digital audio quality that is loud and clear audio wherever you are.