- (1) – CP200d UHF or VHF Digital or Analog 16 Channel Radio
- (1) – NNTN4497DR Standard Li-Ion Battery 2250 mAh
- (1) – PMPN4173A Standard Charger (90 Minute Rapid Rate)
- (1) – HLN8255 3” Belt Clip
- (1) – PMAE4016 UHF/NAD6502AR VHF Standard Whip Antenna
- (1) – Owners Manual
- (1) – 2 Year Warranty
- Motorola CP200d Series Data Sheet
- Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only)
- Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- Analog only
- Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite
- Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- IP54 Rated
- Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
The MOTOTRBO CP200d two-way radio is a flexible and affordable choice for your organization or business. It combines the latest analog and digital technology for superior functionality. The CP200d is compatible with all MOTOTRBO radios and offers exceptional audio quality, excellent coverage and a long battery life.
Not quite ready to go digital? Choose the analog-only model, and upgrade to digital when it suits your needs. We recommend the Motorola CP200d as a simple, reliable, cost-effective two way radio to help improve communication and workflow.